Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members may book a court to play up to 7 days prior.
- When booking 7 days in advance, the new booking sheet becomes available at 7 am.
- Members are required to check-in on the kiosk system next to the bar prior to going on court to confirm court usage.
- The system automatically assumes a "no-show" when the member who booked the court fails to check-in.
- There is no booking fee, however, the following charges apply:
- Light meters @ £5 per 40 minutes.
- Late-cancellations -- When a court is cancelled within 48 hours of the reserved start time, the system will log a £5 late-cancellation charge against the member's booking system account. This late-cancellation fee will be automatically re-imbursed as soon as the court is rebooked by another member.
- No-Shows -- When a member fails to check-in prior to play, the system charges a £5 no-show penalty to the member's account.
- Members who incur late-cancellations and no-shows must pay these fines at the bar.